All was planned for the 1st Karsten Tent Camping Weekend, alas the weather.
All week I had been watching the weather channels, surfing the web to find the latest and in the end, those who had booked cancelled as the weather appeared to be horrendous.
We got there, setup by 5pm on Friday and enjoyed good weather until Sunday Morning when later the heavens open around 4am. By 9am the Sun was out and the Tent went away dry.
Hopefully when I try and get everyone together again, the weather forecast will be kinder to tempt out the Karsten Campers!!!