For more information on our Tent or Touring Displays please see
Saturday, 24 February 2018
I'm very lucky with our Cambridge Tent Displays that the field we use is East facing. This gives me the opportunity to get up early and view the rising sun. The added bonus of the large unobstructed skies just adds to the experience. Here are a couple of photos from the last couple of days, and what a difference some passing cloud makes!
Thursday, 22 February 2018
We're all set up for our weekend display at Phillimore Garden Centre, just south of Cambridge.
We have a mixture of tents on display including:
- Karsten 350 complete with awnings and sleeping extension (Air)
- Karsten 300 & 260 link tent with awnings (Air)
- Karsten 240 Carp Bivvy with awnings (Air)
- Karsten Opera 2400 Tunnel Tent (Poled)
- Karsten Glamping Luxe - A permanently pitch tent for the Glamping / Rental Market (Air)
- ESVO Bedouin 300 Pyramid Tent (Poled)
The garden centre also has a cafe for refreshments and there is a pub serving great food a 10-minute walk from the display!
All information can be found on our website www.campingtravelstore.co.uk or FaceBook page @campingtravelstore
Alternatively, if you've got any questions that we can help with, please just call James or Suzie on 01763 273662